Position: Regional Manager
Department: International Marketing
Gender: No distinction
Age limit: Below 50 years
Education: Vocational College, Bachelor and above
Major: Marketing, International Business, English majored
Work place: Wuhan
Daily working hours: 7 hours/day with a pause from 11h30 to 13h00 and off duty on Saturday and Sunday.
Please send your CV or Resume sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search, identify and attract new potential customers based on business directories, leads, and referrals from existing customers, visitors to trade shows and conferences or any source susceptible to generate customers while retaining the existing ones.
- Discuss business, product or service needs with new and current customers.
- Negotiate price and other sales or service agreement terms and conditions.
- Answer customer questions about availability, delivery schedules, warranties and services of products.
- Develop and maintain a customer database.
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients.
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Ability to achieve sales target.
- Knowledge or experience in sales and or in marketing.
- English proficiency and good oral and written communication abilities.
- Be motivated to work under pressure.
- Possess strong organization abilities to meet delay.
- Ability to work under little direction and independently.
- Team player and ready to go for extra miles.
- No restriction to domestic and abroad trip abilities.
- Healthy, honest willing to learn and quick learning abilities.
- Computer literate and any previous experience in Latin America market is of an advantage.